Friday 15 April 2016

Confidence in a person


WALT define confidence

Today I did an activity on confidence. We had to create a D.L.O showing information and words that make up a confident person.After that we had to create a brain storm and choose 5 words that we thought made us confident and write a reflection about how it makes us confident,My 5 keywords I chose were Takes challenges,Supportive,Good listener,Growth mindset and leadership.I chose these words because they best describe me as a confident person.
Here is my reflection.
A confident person to me is someone who shows growth mindset and  takes challenges and doesn't say they can't do it. Of course a confident person has to be confident and not be afraid, they can be nervous and all but they still take the challenge to perform or say a speech in front of a large crowd. A confident person is also someone who shows leadership in everything they do and doesn't blame things on other people,also encourages others to be show respect not be disrespectful. This leads us into being supportive. 1 thing I like the most about a confident person is that they encourage and persuade others to present or perform.

So thats what a confident person to me looks like whem i'm using those 5 words.
Thank you for listening and please leave some comments or feedback and forward.

Thank you.
Bruce

0 comments:

Post a Comment