Monday 10 October 2016

Suicide Squad












CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO VIEW INFORMATION CLEARLY

WALT:Write a poem about something you did in the holiday

Today for the first bit of the day we had to write a poem related to something we did in the holiday and something I did was go to the movie theatre in sylvia park with my sister to watch suicide squad. For my poem I used a few different language features to make my poem a good poem that stands out.

PLEASE leave some helpful comments down below.
THANK YOU 
:) 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bruce...
I really like how you used a range of different language features they really hook your audience in and make them want to read it.
But maybe next time you could add more interesting pictures and information to make it really interesting.

Post a Comment