Friday 28 October 2016

Reflection about the weekends

Saturday
On saturday the 15th of October I woke up at 6:30 in the morning and went over to my aunty and uncle's house to help them move furniture and stuff out of the house because they were moving houses. I went over to the house with my grandad and we had breakfast with them and then we started moving furniture.We went to order a trailer to move the heavy furniture from one house to the other,While the female were at home gardening. Half way through the moving and cleaning it started raining and our family kept working through the rain. When all the cleaning was done the sun shone upon us once again and we had a nice hot lunch. When aI arrived back home I saw that my friend Siale who live down the road from me and he was moving stuff into a container with his dad so I went and helped them out to. When I got home I had a shower had dinner then went to bed.

Sunday
On sunday my friends Joe and Willie came to my house at 10:00 am
and woke me up to play basketball. So I woke up got ready then we left down to the school. At the school we had three point contests,we played H.O.R.S.E and we played 1on1,on and offs.
Then we went to the shops to buy drinks and food before heading back to my house. At my house we ate the food and had drinks then starting playing basketball again. This time we had 1 on 1's,Dunking contests and had a water fight because of the hot weather that day. After all our fun we had dinner before getting ready for school the next day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment