Friday 15 April 2016

Actions using school values

WALT describe specific actions that will help us show the T.P.S school values at our school

Today I did an activity related to the T.P.S school values were we had to create a D.L.O showing information about ways to show actions in our school and to make sentences related to them.
This D.L.O shows all the information and sentences that my group and I came up with.
I think that these actions will help us teach the younger students to follow the school values and make relationships with each other not just a few people. I believe that is that happens then everyone in the school will like each other for who they are not for who want to be.

So that's the D.L.O my group and I came up with.
Please leave some comments or feedback and forward.

Thank you
Bruce

0 comments:

Post a Comment