Tuesday 6 September 2016

Variety foundation

To the Variety foundation,

On my behalf I would like to say a big huge THANK YOU for all the hard work and effort you put into
finding me a sponsor. I would also like to THANK YOU for sending me the gift cards to spend at the countdown and warehouse. The warehouse gift cards helped me get a few things that I needed for my school camp E.G comfortable walking shoes, activity singlets for outdoor activities and a sun hat. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I know that this sponsorship will really help me and my mum as I know she is struggling to provide my two sisters and I with the things we need for school,learning and everyday living; With your help this would really take a lot of worries off my mum's shoulders as she goes to work and works hard to try and get us what we need. To my sponsor I really like to say a huge big THANK YOU for sponsoring me. This really means alot to me.

Today in my own time at home I wrote a thank you letter to the variety foundation finding me a sponsor to sponsor me. I'd like to say thank you to them for giving me this opportunity.

Please leave some helpful comments so I can improve my blog posts.
THANKYOU

0 comments:

Post a Comment